Monday, November 14, 2011

I am driving home from school and all I can think about is how hungry I am. My stomach is growling and I feel a little funny. I had plenty of food, I think. I recall every bite: coffee at 7:30, a bag of Cheerios at 10:30, a cheese stick, yogurt and apple at 11:45. I guess that wasn't enough. I don't want to eat yet. How low can I go? I'm home and 86. Not bad. Can I wait a little longer? Better eat. Coffee first, that has my Peppermint Mocha in it.....ah, better.
Happy World Diabetes Day

1 comment:

Kathy... said...

I so admire anyone's self-control who can live with diabetes. When I was working, I spear-headed our clinic's diabetes collaborative efforts. I learned a whole new respect for diabetic patients and what they must do to stay healthy from day to day.

Really like those lovely mitten PATTERNS.....I may just have partake of those designs when I next dip my needles into colorwork!